Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Some updates!

Some Updates!


Coach Rory and I 

Sorry for the lack of updates. School is almost ending and I've really been working hard with training. My grades continue to be A's and I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait for school to be over. 


I have been training hard for the amateur season already (yes I know it starts next December). Winners don't rest. My schedule is hectic but it will be worth it. I've been working with Rory Gulak, formerly Little Mondo in CZW Pro Wrestling. Rory's camp is full of talented wrestlers and coaches and it's the hardest I've ever trained. We are fortunate enough to have Russian Olympians on hand to spar with. Its overwhelming but I'm so thankful for the opportunity. 


Dojo Wars starts weekly on May 6thin Blackwood, NJ. My head trainer Drew Gulak has been working hard to make Dojo Wars something special and I think it shows. The training is tough but I know it will be worth it. 


This coming Friday, May 8th, once agin I face Mr. Sozio. Sozio and I are like water and oil. To me, Sozio is a bully and has beaten me up every chance he has had in the last 8 months, but this Friday that changes. For more details follow @SideShowPro on Twitter. 

I'm motivated and I will Find A Way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment